Skamol Panels

ca, United States   

I want to replace the interior of my FP with Skamol Panels.

Where can I purchase some?

I can cut it of course, but the three panels I need are 24x24 and 18x24 a pair.


Want to add your response? Please sign-in.

by ablestophat | January 16, 2014
Copperas Cove, Texas

Most any chimney sweep, including us can get those for you.

Smoke Signals: Have a question about your chimney?