Chimney Flue

OHIO, United States   

I need my Chimney Flue replaced… I was wondering if you could give me advice as who to call to get this done. I live in Northwest Ohio


Want to add your response? Please sign-in.

by Oliver Beauchemin | February 03, 2015
Waterville, VT

Take a look at this article about hiring a chimney professional:

by Rhino | February 03, 2015
Mount Vernon, Ohio

We recommend a chimney technician that is a CSIA Certified Chimney Sweep, or a Certified Chimney Professional.  Or both.  A few seconds on google looking for these web sites should get you a list of certified sweeps in your area.

by ChimneyChick | February 04, 2015 ChimneyChick's avatar
Midland, Ontario

Your best bet to get yourself a Certified Chimney Professional is to visit the Website at
that way you can pull up a list of Certified Technicians in your area to help you out with the flue problems.

Smoke Signals: Have a question about your chimney?