black to stainless

iowa, United States   

try to hook 6” single wall pipe to triple wall 6” what kind of conector do I need


Want to add your response? Please sign-in.

by ChimneyChick | March 27, 2015 ChimneyChick's avatar
Midland, Ontario

You need the connector to the thimble or ceiling support that came with the triple wall system

Smoke Signals: Have a question about your chimney?