Many sweeps have the opinion that they are immune to legal problems just because it has not happened to them yet. Let me assure you, it can and does happen.
When chimneys are in disrepair, the updraft stops working. Gas can seep into your home, and that poses a serious danger for your family. Deadly carbon monoxide gas can seep into your home, and it will silently poison your family. It’s important to have your chimney inspected and invest in chimney repair to protect your home and your loved ones.